Yarjan Abdul Samad belongs to small valley Buleda in Kech district of Balochistan. If talking about his education background.
- He is a graduate of BS, Metallurgy and materials engineering from GIKI Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute of Engineering and Technology.
- MSC in Materials Science and Engineering from Masdar Institute for Science and Technology.
- Ph.D. in Materials Science and Engineering from Khalifa University.
His Professional Experiences
- He was an Undergraduate student Researcher in Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology from June 2008 to August 2008.
- Inspection Engineer of Engro Polymer and Chemicals Company from June 2009 to August 2010.
- Research Engineer in Masdar Institute of Science and Technology from Aug 2010 to Sep 2012.
- Research Affiliate in Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) from February 2015 to June 2015.
- Visiting Researcher at the University of Tokyo from Jun 2015 to Sep 2015.
- Research and Teaching Assistant at Khalifa University from October 2012 to May 2016.
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Department of engineering at the university of Cambridge from Aug 2016 to present.
The main reason of posting article on him is the innovation of him that can easily solve the problems of space by sitting in a room from the earth. He created the Loop heat Pipes and did a successful experiment on Zero Gravity. The world really appreciated him and he has become so much famous all around the world as well.
Yarjan Muhammad is also very concerned about his hometown and also mentioned in LinkedIn as well about when he gets the chance to travel hometown. He doesn’t waste the time and give tips and guidance to the youth of Awaran, Gwadar, and Turbat about the scholarships and many more thing they can avail.
People like him making Pakistan so proud and portraying the positive image of Balochistan.