Mir Ishaq Zakir Shawani, A Politician and Land Lord From Balochistan. He was born in 1, April 1983. From his childhood, Mir Ishaq Zakir Shawani was a very passionate and hard-working guy.
He used to work something special for his province Balochistan. He completed his Education from the well-known University of Quetta (University of Balochistan).
For being Positive In his student life, Mir worked with Balochistan Student Organization.
- In 1996, He became the member of Jamiat Tulba Islam.
- In 1997 to 2003, Mir was the President of Jamiat Tulba Islam.
- In 2003, Mir became the Deputy General Secretary of Saraib Mill Quetta.
- In 2005, Mir nominated as Deputy Moderator of his spot from the platform of Jamiat Ulma Islam.
- In 2008 to 2013, Mir was also a Deputy General Secretary of JUI district Quetta.
- In the career of Mir, Mir has been appreciated by many awards and medals in his life.
- In 2016, Mir was also awarded in Khan Shaheed Samad Khan Award ceremony.
In the interview, Mir said that ”his ideal personality is Mufti Mahmood Marhoom, Who was the founder of Jamiat Ulma Islam, Mr. Ishaq also told that his main objective is to resolve the problems of Health and Education.”